17 dicembre 2020
The year that is slowly coming to an end and the Covid-19 pandemic set on one hand an imperative to accelerate the digitalization process, both at the state level and in the daily lives of all citizens and businesses, and on the other hand very clearly recorded shortcomings and challenges in the revolutionary and the inevitable path of digitization of services, economy and lifestyle.
Global connectivity, which until recently was of partial interest to closed groups of professionals and the economy, has become imperative: online teaching, work from home, online shopping, but also the relationship with state institutions, have made good connectivity a key factor without which basic equality and fair play are losing meaning and importance.
In accordance with the events organized by Confindustria Serbia in the previous five years and related to digital topics, in cooperation with partners from Italy but from all over the world, this year our goal is to:
- hear about connectivity plans, in the form of broadband network Serbia;
- understand the criticalities, but also the possibilities of working remotely, as well as the advantages of e-shopping, which this year has become imperative for those who have traditionally been distrustful.
These topics will be analyzed both from the point of view of the society, which experienced itself a revolution this year, and from the point of view of the economy. The companies themselves had to adapt to the new circumstances at an accelerated pace, with whatever success they overcame this atypical year. The next period will only show whether companies will adapt to this revolution or inevitably stay behind it.
10:00 – 10:15 Conference opening
- Patrizio Dei Tos, Confindustria Serbia, President
- H.E. Carlo Lo Cascio, Ambassador of Italy to Serbia
10:15 – 11:15 Network: broadband & 5G
Moderator: Zoran Naumović, Managing Partner, Naumović & partners Law office
- Milan Dobrijević, Assistant Minister of Trade, Tourism, and Telecommunications
- Marko Jović, Head of General affairs, VIP mobile
- Đorđe Popović, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Telenor
- Borko Crnogorac, B2B Product Development Director, Telekom Srbija
- Dragoljub Stefanović, technical director, RATEL
11:15 – 11:30 Best practice
- Stefano Cattorini, General Director, Competence Center Bi-Rex, Bologna, Italy
11:30 – 12:30 e-Commerce
Moderator: Biljana Stojković, Wireless Media, Director Business Solutions
- Nevena Praizović, Department for Digital Agenda Development in Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications
- Ilija Dragišić, President, Association of Young Entrepreneurs of Serbia
- Ivana Lazović, Trading and Category Management Director, Shoppster Srbija
- Nikola Kostoski, Strategy & Format Development Director, Delhaize Serbia
- Branimir Djurović, country manager, Glovo
12:30 - 12:40 Closing remarks – end of conference