6 settembre 2023
Join us on a Conference that will assist you in acquiring key knowledge by distinguished ESG experts, which will help you learn how to effectively manage the ESG processes, along with the dynamics of constant changes that ESG brings to the financial and industrial sector. The Conference entitled
"ESG IN BUSINESS AND FINANCE: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN SERBIA”
Date: September 26, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.
Location: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia, 13 - 15 Resavska street, Belgrade.
This event, imagined as dynamic and interactive dialogue, will gather the representatives of leading companies and financial institutions, with the aim of presenting the first experiences of EU companies (with a particular focus on Italy and Germany), as well as Serbian companies’ experience, in the implementation of the ESG reporting and strategy.
The most important topics of the Conference to be discussed:
- Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM), which, in its transitional phase, will come into force on October 1, 2023.
- In view of the implementation of the EU taxonomy for sustainable financing (EU Taxonomy Green Asset Ratio - GAR), a special focus will be on the new ESG reporting requirements for financial institutions, in a dynamic panel discussion with the representatives of the leading financial institutions in Serbia, EIB and EBRD, and through the perspective of new expectations of the banks in relation to clients.
- An open discussion on the key steps in creating a corporate decarbonization strategy and the application of green technologies that contribute to the reduction of emission of greenhouse gases (GHG), but also about the consequent impact on supply chain management, will follow.
This conference will gather the following professionals in one place: Chief Sustainability Officer, ESG Manager, Sustainability Manager, CSR Manager, Energy Manager, HSE Manager, Purchasing / Supply Chain Manager, COO / Head of Operations CFO, CDO / Data Officer.
The Association of the Italian industrialists – Confindustria Serbia and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia are organising the Conference in partnership, and with the support of: Deloitte Risk Advisory, EIT Manufacturing and Banca Intesa.
The working languages of the conference are: Serbian, Italian and English, with simultaneous translation provided.
Below you may find Conference Agenda
To Register, click HERE
We are looking forward to your registrations!
Event Address: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia, 13-15 Resavska Str, Belgrade
09.00 - 09.30
09.30 - 09.40
· Katarina Ocokoljić, Secretaryof the Association of Financial Institutions of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce
· Patrizio Dei Tos, President of Confindustria Serbia
· Damir Vukotić, Partner at Deloitte Risk Advisory
09.40 - 10.00
ESG compliance: Navigating through CBAM and regulation complexities
Presenter: Maša Njegovan, Senior Manager at Deloitte Risk Advisory
10.10 - 10.20
Presenter: Petra Čiček, Sustainability Lead – Central & South Europe at Microsoft
10.20 - 10.30
Grants and Investment Opportunities for ESG compliant businesses
Presenter: Adrian Solomon, Manager at EIT Manufacturing
10.30 - 11.10
Green transition: Lessons learned from corporate investments in green technologies
Moderator: Đorđe Popović, Managing Director at Resalta
· Dušan Stojaković, Senior Manager Global Sustainability at Hemofarm
· Alessandro Venturin, ESG Practice Leader at RINA
· Riccardo Frisinghelli, Executive Director at Energetik Energija
· Luca Formenti, CEO at Boffetti Balcan
· Miloš Đukanović, Headof FinanceSerbia & Bosnia and Herzegovina at Henkel
· Rade Mrdak, renewable energy sources advisor toMinisterof Energy and Mining
11.10 - 11.30
11.30 - 11.50
Green Asset Ratio (GAR): A new key performance indicator for financial institutions
Presenter: Nebojša Nikolić, Director at Deloitte Risk Advisory
11.50 - 12.10
Green loans: Unlocking the full potential to finance the green transition
Presenter: Banca Intesa
12.10 - 12.50
Sustainable finance: Insights from financial institutions and implications for Serbian companies
Moderator: Nebojša Nikolić, Director at Deloitte Risk Advisory
· Alessandro Bragonzi, Head of Regional Representation for Western Balkans at EIB
· Milena Popović Martinelli, Climate Strategy Delivery Principal, Western Balkans at EBRD
· Banca Intesa, representative
· Nikola Vuletić, Chairman of the Management Board ofUniCreditBank
· Nikola Stamenković, Executive Committee Member at Erste Bank
12.50 - 13.00
13.00 - 14.00
Lunch and networking